If you’re looking to build your career in open source technologies, want to further advance your career in WordPress or want to switch from being a core PHP developer to a WordPress developer, then this job is for you.
We’re looking for smart web developers who want to learn and experience full stack WordPress development and develop their skills.
- Develop high performance, highly scalable, custom developed WordPress sites for clients.
- Develop and customize WordPress plugins and themes for clients.
- Convert PSD designs to responsive WordPress websites.
- Write efficient, robust, reusable and well comment code while adhering to WordPress coding standards.
- Manage project tasks, timelines, and communication.
- Develop and maintain technical project documentation.
- Handle support-requests from clients.
- Unit testing.
- Knowledge of building custom WordPress themes and plugins from scratch.
- Knowledge of WordPress core : hooks, actions, filters, the loop and functions.
- Well versed in object-oriented programming.
- Knowledge of building responsive websites with cross-browser compatibility.
Nice to Have
- Experience working with Woocommerce and Gravity Forms/Contact Form 7.
- Experience building page layouts using page builders.
- Github experience.
Please fill in the following application with your details. We’ll analyze your application and get back to you if you’re shortlisted.