We are looking for candidates who have excellent communication and inter personal skills who can help the company build and maintain a lively culture and working experience. You will be responsible for conducting extra-curricular activities, manage recruitment, employee leave, payroll and all the other responsibilities mentioned in the list below.
- Arrange interviews for fresher and experienced professionals.
- Prepares letter of offer and appointment to selected candidates
- Attend to employees grievances and complaints, provides guidance if necessary.
- Provides feedback to the management to enhance a better and cordial working environment.
- Organize extra-curricular events such as company dinner, trips and outings.
- Review, update and maintain performance of all employees for appraisal.
- Manage leaves and payrolls of employees.
- Involves in yearly manpower planning and expansion.
- Help documenting HR processes.
- Manage exit interviews.
- MBA/PGDBM in HR is a must.
- Excellent written and oral communication skill.
- Positive attitude and ability to gel with all types of employees.
- Team building skill with leadership quality.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and set priorities.
Nice to Have
- Experience with QuickBooks for payroll and leave management.
- Experience working in a software development company.
Please fill in the following application with your details. We’ll analyze your application and get back to you if you’re shortlisted.