Work in an agile website development environment to ensure the quality of developed websites. Analyze defects / test results and be able to deduct the chain of events leading to a failure.
Websites would usually be simple WordPress websites so the day to day work would include finding functional defects on site and finding issues to make sure site looks pixel perfect and matches the designs shared by client.
- Manual testing of WordPress websites to identify bugs in code and identifying visual issues in frontend website designs.
- Pixel perfect testing by comparing designs to the website developed.
- Perform functional testing and reporting defects in bug tracking tool.
- Basic website compatibility testing across multiple browsers and operating systems.
- Test websites for responsiveness on multiple screen resolutions and devices.
- Experience in writing test scenarios and test cases.
- Basic knowledge of WordPress
- Experience with Chrome Developer Tools
Nice to Have
- WordPress & PHP development experience.
- Automation testing (not mandatory)
Please fill in the following application with your details. We’ll analyze your application and get back to you if you’re shortlisted.