We’re looking for self-motivated, highly goal-oriented professional with exceptional communication and team management skills. If you are good at making and executing website development plans from scratch, assigning tasks to developers and QA engineers and managing multiple projects at a time, then we’d love you to be a part of our company.
Client satisfaction is the most important thing for us and we’re looking for someone who shares the same vision.
- Manage multiple website development projects and teams of various sizes.
- Serve as the primary project contact for international and local clients.
- Set project deadlines and manage deliverables according to those deadlines.
- Run iterations, monitor progress, remove bottlenecks.
- Make sure to follow the internal process and refine it in to make it more efficient.
- Help ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of websites.
- Support recruiting and resourcing activities to grow project teams as needed.
- Knowledge of different project management techniques (Waterfall, agile) and the roles used.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in website development especially in WordPress development.
- Knowledge of project management tools.
- Knowledge of testing, quality assurance, deployment.
- Good understanding what it takes to successfully deliver an IT-project.
- Ability to understand the solutions architecture and point out the critical points of the delivery.
- Exceptional English skills, both written and oral.
- And of course, Leadership! You need be an inspiring team leader to keep the moral and productivity of team high.
Nice to Have
- Project management certification would be an advantage.
- Past experience of working with offshore clients.
Please fill in the following application with your details. We’ll analyze your application and get back to you if you’re shortlisted.